For IT professionals: Deployment guide for Microsoft Office 2010
Contains information about the fundamentals of deploying Office 2010.
- This book provides how-to information: the recommended steps to execute specific deployment tasks, such as customizing the installation, installing Microsoft Office 2010 system on users' computers, implementing the deployment in many languages, and migrating to the new file format. The audiences for this book are IT professionals who plan, implement, and maintain Office installations in their organizations.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To use this document, you must have a program capable of opening one of the provided file formats.
- To open the .doc file, you can use Microsoft Word 2010. Microsoft Office Word 2007, or the free Word viewer.
- To open the .pdf file, you can use a free viewer such as Adobe Acrobat.
- To open the .xps file, you must have Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP with .NET Framework 3.0, or the XPS Essentials Pack.
- Click Download button next to the file you want to download to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your computer and double-click it to open it.