Microsoft Download Center Archive
Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Tools Documentation: Continuum Application Programmer’s Interface (API)
This documentation describes how to use Continuum API, which is the Component Object Model (COM) API that is available for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- You can use this page to download the following documentation components:
- Continuum API Guide (ContinuumAPIGuide.pdf or ContinuumAPIGuide.xps): Explains how to set up Continuum projects and develop integrations, and includes examples and an object library.
- sanScript Supplement (SanScriptSupplement.pdf or SanScriptSupplement.xps): Includes information about scripting and integrations, and includes reference information about functions, statements, data types, and messages.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- Click Download to download the manuals in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the files to your computer.
- Repeat these steps on each computer where you want to install the manuals, or save the files to a shared folder where other others can access them.