Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Overview of Enterprise Portal
This document describes the modules, features, and business tasks users perform in Enterprise Portal.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX provides a set of Web modules that give you access to Microsoft Dynamics AX data and allow you to participate in business processes using Web-based Microsoft Dynamics AX forms. These modules and the portal system are collectively called Enterprise Portal. Enterprise Portal is built on Microsoft® Windows® SharePoint® Services or Microsoft Office® SharePoint Server. This document provides an overview of the features of Enterprise Portal.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Overview of Enterprise Portal in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.pdf||328 KB|
|Overview of Enterprise Portal in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.xps||444 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.