Implementing Governance in SharePoint 2010
SharePoint 2010 provides a rich set of capabilities that enables users to collaborate with each other, tag and rate content, self-publish, and even develop their own solutions.
- SharePoint 2010 provides a rich set of capabilities that empower business users. These new capabilities require clear guidance to both underscore their benefits and realize their potential while maintaining a level of consistency and control within an organization.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 or Microsoft Word 2010; a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=134751); or XPS Essentials Pack (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=134750)
- Click the Download button above to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.