Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Configuring Enterprise Portal and Role Centers with SQL Reporting
Checklists and information to help administrators set up and configure Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Enterprise Portal and Role Centers with Microsoft SQL Server reporting.
- This document contains checklists and information to help administrators set up and configure Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Enterprise Portal and Role Centers with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Configuring Enterprise Portal and Role Centers with SQL Server Reporting.pdf
|Configuring Enterprise Portal and Role Centers with SQL Server Reporting.xps
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.