Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Print Management Integration Guide
This document describes print management, how to set it up, and how to use it.
- You might want to use the print management framework if you have a feature that includes reports that require specialized print management, or you are adding a new document type to the application that is similar to the document types that are currently supported by print management.
This white paper describes print management, and how it gives users specialized control of print settings for selected Microsoft Dynamics AX reports. Print settings include the number of copies, the printer destination, and the multi-language text that can be included on the report.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.