Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Installation Guide
This document provides information about and instructions for installing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- The Installation Guide for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 provides step-by-step instructions for installing Microsoft Dynamics AX components. This document also includes instructions for performing initial configuration using the initialization checklist.
Note: For the most up-to-date information for Microsoft Dynamics AX administrators, see the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Technical Library.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.