Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and 2009 SP1 White Paper: Country-Specific Update for Italy for Italian Black List Report
This white paper describes the Italian black list report feature that is specific to users in Italy.
- This white paper describes a country-specific update that was released for Italy in January 2011, for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1. See Microsoft Knowledge Base article 2309385 for hotfix download information.
In accordance with Italian regulations, companies must report all taxable sales and purchase transactions with other companies in countries that offer privileged tax structures. These countries are referred to as black listed countries by the Italian government. These countries present a high risk from a tax standpoint. For more information about the countries that are identified as black listed by the Italian government, see the Agenzia delle Entrate website.
Companies in Italy must report these transactions on a monthly or quarterly basis to the government. You can submit the report electronically as an ASCII file.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.