Microsoft Download Center Archive
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Security Hardening Guide
This document provides guidelines and instructions to help you deploy Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 more securely.
- This guide provides information about how to improve security when deploying Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
The following information is included:
- Helping to secure the Microsoft Dynamics AX client in a production environment using Windows and Windows Server features, such as Terminal Services and RemoteApp
- Helping to secure the Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Object Server (AOS) and database
- Security best practices
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.