Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Setting Up Intercompany for Intracompany Direct Delivery
This paper describes how to modify the Microsoft Dynamics AX intercompany functionality so it can be used for intracompany direct deliveries.
- This paper includes tips and tricks for modifying the setup of the Microsoft Dynamics AX intercompany functionality to handle intracompany direct deliveries. The information describes how to benefit from financial dimensions, specific terms of payment setup, and other features to support the need for intracompany transaction tracking and elimination.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Setting up intercompany for intracompany direct delivery.pdf||182 KB|
|Setting up intercompany for intracompany direct delivery.xps||375 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.