Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 White Paper: Choosing a Development Tool
This white paper includes a detailed description of each development tool that you can use to create integrations to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010.
- Several development tools are available that can be used to create integrations with Microsoft Dynamics GP. This document includes a detailed description of each tool, which you can use along with the comparison charts in the document to decide which tool is best for a specific integration. This document discusses the following topics:
- Factors to consider when choosing a development tool
- The Microsoft Dynamics GP software development kit (SDK)
- A tools reference that provides a detailed description about each tool – Dexterity, Modifier with VBA, Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP, Continuum, eConnect, Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics GP, Integration Manager, Extender, and ODBC
- Comparison charts of the tools used for user interface integrations and database integrations
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you'll need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Repeat these steps on each computer where you want to install the document, or save the file to a shared folder where other others can access it.