Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Visual SourceSafe Version Control Setup
This document describes how to set up the version control system for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 using Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- This white paper contains procedures to install and configure version control for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 using Microsoft Visual SourceSafe. This paper is designed to be used in conjunction with the Team Server (ID Server) Setup white paper for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Visual SourceSafe Version Control Setup Whitepaper for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.pdf||221 KB|
|Visual SourceSafe Version Control Setup Whitepaper for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.xps||335 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.