Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Business Intelligence Cube Reference Guide
This document describes the dimensions, measures, KPI information, and other elements of the preconfigured cubes that are provided with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- The document also includes information about the KPI calculations, the tables that are used, and the configuration keys that are required for the tables.
This documentation is intended for partners and customers who are customizing or troubleshooting the preconfigured Analysis Services cubes that are provided with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.