Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Israel Features (Israel GLS layer)
This document provides information for partners about country/region functionality for Israel.
- This document provides an overview of features in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 that are specific to users in Israel. It includes a description of each feature, information about the forms that are affected by each feature, and procedural information to help you use the feature. The features are available only if the configuration key for Israel is selected.
The following are the Israel-specific features:
- VAT file
- Report 6111
- Open format
- Withholding taxes
- Automatic bank reconciliation
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|GLS Israel Features_EN-US.pdf||452 KB|
|GLS Israel Features_EN-US.xps||753 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.