Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1 White Paper: Country-Specific Update for Japan
This white paper describes a Microsoft Dynamics AX feature that was released in hotfix rollup 6, and that is specific to users in Japan.
- This white paper describes the country-specific update that was released for Japan in hotfix rollup 6 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1.
According to the Accounting Standards Board of Japan (ASBJ), consolidation of monthly invoices for payment is a common business practice in Japan. You can combine multiple posted invoices from purchase orders or sales orders, purchase or customer journals, and purchase return orders or sales return orders. After you create consolidated invoices for vendors or customers, you can then pay the vendors or receive payment from the customers on a monthly basis. This paper describes the changes that have been made to the consolidation logic and processes to support this functionality.
For more information about the hotfix download, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 2405516.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Country-specific update for Japan.pdf||295 KB|
|Country-specific update for Japan.xps||443 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.