For IT professionals: Group Policy for Microsoft Office 2010
How to use Group Policy to deploy and configure an installation of Microsoft Office 2010.
- This book contains information about how to use Group Policy to deploy and configure an installation of Microsoft Office 2010. The audience for this book includes IT generalists, IT operations, help desk and deployment staff, IT messaging administrators, consultants, and other IT professionals.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To use this document, you must have a program capable of opening one of the provided file formats.
- To open the .doc file, you can use Microsoft Word 2010. Microsoft Office Word 2007, or the free Word viewer.
- To open the .pdf file, you can use a free viewer such as Adobe Acrobat.
- To open the .xps file, you must have Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP with .NET Framework 3.0, or the XPS Essentials Pack.
- Click the Download button that corresponds to the file that you want to download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.