Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Credit Card Processing
This paper provides an overview of the credit card processing feature within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Use the information in this paper when setting up or modifying the credit card processing feature. This feature allows you to preauthorize credit card payments when orders are placed, and then process the actual charge when the order is shipped and invoiced.
This white paper is intended for professionals who are involved in the implementation and support of the credit card processing functionality, or those who advise customers or make modifications to that area of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Credit Card Processing for Dynamics AX 2009.pdf||808 KB|
|Credit Card Processing for Dynamics AX 2009.xps||1.04 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.