Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Team Server (ID Server) Setup
This document describes how to install Team Server, which is the ID server that is required if you use Team Foundation Server or Microsoft Visual SourceSafe for version control, and is optional if you use MorphX VCS for version control.
- This white paper describes how to install Team Server, which is the ID server that is responsible for issuing unique IDs to objects when using version control.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Team Server (ID Server) Setup Whitepaper for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.pdf
|Team Server (ID Server) Setup Whitepaper for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.xps
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.