Microsoft Download Center Archive
Governance model for SharePoint Server 2010
How to develop a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2010.
- Describes and illustrates how to develop a governance plan that includes IT governance, information management governance, and application management governance.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- System requirements: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
- To edit the Visio version of the model, you must have Microsoft Office Visio 2007 or Microsoft Visio 2010. You can also use Microsoft Internet Explorer and the Visio 2010: Visio Viewer to view the model.
- To view the PDF version of the model, you must have a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS version of the model, you must have Windows Vista, Windows XP with .NET Framework 3.0, or XPS Essential Pack.
- Tips for using posters
If you have a plotter, you can print these posters in their full size. If you do not have plotter, use the following steps to print on smaller paper.
To print posters on smaller paper
- Open the poster in Office Visio.
- On the File menu, click Page Setup.
- On the Print Setup tab, in the Printer paper section, select the size of paper you want to print on.
- On the Print Setup tab, in the Print zoom section, click Fit to, and then enter 1 sheet across by 1 sheet down.
- On the Page Size tab, click Size to fit drawing contents, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Print.