Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 and 2009 SP1 White Paper: Country-Specific Update for Italy - Domestic VAT Transactions
This white paper describes a Microsoft Dynamics AX feature that is specific to users in Italy.
- This white paper describes the Italian domestic value added tax (VAT) transactions report. This feature is specific to users in Italy.
For more information about other features that apply to Italy, refer to the Applications and Business Processes Help. Information that is specific to Italy includes (ITA) in the title.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.