Microsoft Download Center Archive
Design Search Architectures for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
This model describes the steps to determine a basic design for a SharePoint Server 2010 search architecture.
- This model outlines four major steps to achieve a design for search in a SharePoint Server 2010 deployment. Starting with identifying business requirements, corpus volume, and key performance metrics, each successive step helps to refine the starting-point architecture.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Search Model 4 of 4 - Farm-level design.pdf||363 KB|
|Search Model 4 of 4 - Farm-level design.vsd||686 KB|
|Search Model 4 of 4 - Farm-level design.xps||628 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To edit the Visio version of the model, you must have Microsoft Office Visio 2007. You can also use Microsoft Internet Explorer and the Visio 2007 Viewer to view the model.
To view the PDF version of the model, you must have a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader
To view the XPS version of the model, you must have Windows Vista, Windows XP with .NET Framework 3.0, or XPS Essentials Pack.
- Click the Download button in the upper right corner of this page to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.