InfoPath 2010 Enhanced Integration with SharePoint Server 2010 and Its Implications When Designing Forms for Applications
This paper describes how to use InfoPath List forms, InfoPath document-based forms, and InfoPath Web Parts to create enterprise-level applications in SharePoint Server 2010.
- The enhanced features of InfoPath 2010 and its tighter integration with SharePoint Server 2010 make InfoPath an enterprise-class development tool. With the ability to access any number of data sources dynamically and apply sophisticated rule sets to manipulate information and form behavior, InfoPath forms and Web Parts can address the most demanding enterprise application requirements.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|InfoPath 2010 Enhanced Integration with SharePoint Server 2010 and Its Implications When Designing Forms for Applications.docx
|InfoPath 2010 Enhanced Integration with SharePoint Server 2010 and Its Implications When Designing Forms for Applications.pdf
|InfoPath 2010 Enhanced Integration with SharePoint Server 2010 and Its Implications When Designing Forms for Applications.xps
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Click the Download button in the upper right corner of this page to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.