Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Understanding Security in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
This white paper focuses on security aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 application.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 security includes user authentication, permissions within the application, and may also include security in other applications that interact with Microsoft Dynamics AX. While all of these are important, permissions within the application are the primary focus of this document.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.