BizTalk Server 2009 Scale-out Configurations Poster
This poster describes typical scale-out configurations and options for BizTalk Server 2009.
- This poster describes typical scenarios and commonly used options for scaling out BizTalk Server 2009 physical configurations. It illustrates how to scale out to achieve high availability through load balancing and fault tolerance and how to configure for high-throughput scenarios. The poster is intended for use by IT professionals and developers who need to design, deploy, and manage large-scale implementations of BizTalk Server 2009. The poster dimensions are 26”x38”.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|BizTalk Server 2009 Scale-out Configurations Poster.pdf
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Adobe Reader
- Before you click Download, you must configure the Adobe Reader to not open a PDF file in your browser. To do this:
- Open Adobe Reader.
- On the Edit menu, click Preferences.
- Under Categories, select Internet.
- Clear the Display PDF in browser option.
- Click OK.
- Close Adobe Reader.
- On the Download page, click the Download button.
- To start the download, click the Download button, and then do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for viewing at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the download, click Cancel.