Vulnerabilities in Microsoft XML Core Services 6.0 RTM Could Allow Remote Code Execution (925673)
Vulnerabilities in Microsoft XML Core Services 6.0 RTM
- A vulnerability exists in Microsoft XML Core Services that could allow for information disclosure because the XMLHTTP ActiveX control incorrectly interprets an HTTP server-side redirect.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Any supported Windows OS having MSXML 6.0 RTM installed
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.