Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 — Services Upgrade
You need to give special consideration to the issues involved when you upgrade services from the previous version of SharePoint Server.
- This model covers upgrading services from Office SharePoint Server 2007 to SharePoint Server 2010. It covers considerations for specific services from Office SharePoint Server 2007: Personalization, Search, InfoPath Forms, Excel, Business Data Catalog, Single Sign-on. The unique issues of upgrading services by using either the in-place or database attach approach are discussed.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To edit the Visio version of the model, you must have Microsoft Office Visio 2007. You can also use Microsoft Internet Explorer and the Visio 2007 Viewer to view the model.
- To view the PDF version of the model, you must have a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader
- To view the XPS version of the model, you must have Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP with .NET Framework 3.0, or XPS Essentials Pack.
- Click Download, and then save the file to your computer. Use an appropriate application to open the file.