Compatibility Patch for Internet Explorer for Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (KB917425)
The IE Compatibility Patch reverts the IE Active X update behavior contained in the April Security update (KB912812).
- The IE Compatibility Patch reverts the IE Active X update behavior contained in the April Security update (KB912812). This patch should be used by customers who have experienced compatibility issues and who require more time to test/update websites and programs that are impacted by the IE Active X update. This patch is temporary, and will only apply to KB912812. This IE compatibility patch will not be available for future security updates. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
OEMs are NOT licensed to apply this update to OEM images.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 x64 editions
- This update applies to Internet Explorer with the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003, Datacenter Edition(x64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition(x64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition(x64-bit)
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.