Exchange 2000 Server SDK Documentation and Samples March 2007
The documentation and samples assist developers in building applications for Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server.
- The Exchange 2000 Server SDK Documentation and Samples assist developers building applications for Exchange 2000 Server. This release of the SDK provides new and updated information and sample code to help you develop collaborative enterprise applications with Exchange. Included in this release are updates to the SDK documentation, tasks for implementing managed store event sinks, procedures for building managed event sink DLLs, and a task for getting free/busy status over HTTP. The README file contains installation instructions and late-breaking information about the Exchange 2000 Server SDK Documentation and Samples.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 2000 Professional Edition, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Service Pack 2, Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 Datacenter Edition for 64-Bit Itanium-Based Systems, Windows Server 2003 Datacenter x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition for Itanium-based Systems, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems, Windows Server 2003 Standard x64 Edition
- 16 MB disk space required to download
- Click the Download button (above) to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.