Bringing Your Business Systems Up To Date With Microsoft Dynamics AX
This white paper explores how you can use Microsoft Dynamics AX to modernize business processes and drive business success.
- Microsoft recently researched the experience of nearly 200 companies with more than 250 PCs that have deployed one or more of the applications in the Microsoft Dynamics line of business management solutions. Among these companies, a common issue was the need for modern systems. The pain points most often cited were manual processes that cause mistakes and inefficiencies, integration problems with other systems (both internal and external), lack of operational insight, and legacy software support and customization issues. This white paper explores how you can use Microsoft Dynamics AX to modernize business processes and drive business success.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP
- The following is also required: Adobe Reader (download Adobe Reader)
- To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
Instructions for use:
- Open this document in Adobe Reader to read or print it.
To remove this download:
- Delete this document from your computer.