Security Update for Office SharePoint Foundation 2010 (KB2345322)
A security vulnerability exists in Office SharePoint Foundation 2010 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- You can get specific information about this update in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article Security Update for Office SharePoint Foundation 2010 (KB2345322).
|Knowledge Base Articles:|
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- This update applies to the following product:
- Office SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Supported Windows Installer Version: Windows Installer 3.1 or greater
- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 includes Windows Installer 3.1. Windows Installer 3.1 is also available as a separate download at the following location:
- Note: IT professionals should refer to the IT professional resources section.
If you have Office SharePoint Foundation 2010, do one of the following:
- Use Microsoft Update (recommended). Microsoft Update consolidates updates provided by Windows Update and Office Update into one location and enables you to choose automatic delivery and installation of high-priority updates.
- Install Security Update for Office SharePoint Foundation 2010 (KB2345322). To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the .exe file by clicking on the Download button at the top of the page, and then save the file to your hard disk drive.
- It is recommended that you quit any programs you are running.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the .exe file that you saved to your hard disk drive, and follow the instructions on the screen.
IT professional resources
IT professionals working in managed environments can find complete resources for deploying Office updates in an organization on the Office System Suites and Programs TechCenter.
The download for this update is available by clicking on the Download button at the top of the page. You can double-click the executable package to begin installation, or extract the patch files (MSP files) by using a command line. The command line and instructions are included in the Knowledge Base article (197147): Command-Line Switches For IExpress Software Update Packages.
See the Microsoft Knowledge Base article Description of the Security Update for Office SharePoint Foundation 2010 (KB2345322) for further information about this update.