Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Access Control Guides
Forefront UAG Access Control Guides
- Forefront UAG provides a gateway for remote employees, mobile workers, partners, and other third-parties to access corporate applications and resources. To help secure applications published through the gateway, Forefront UAG provides a number of access control mechanisms which allow you to define which users are allowed to access published applications. Access control mechanisms include client authentication, health policies with which clients must comply in order to gain access, and application authorization to control which users and groups can access specific applications. This download contains an access control design guide, and a deployment guide. The access control design guide helps you to understand access control concepts, identify deployment goals, and understand the planning required for each deployment goal. After identifying your access control design, use the deployment guide as a step-by-step companion as you configure your selected access control mechanisms.The planning guide is available from the Forefront UAG TechCenter (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee406189.aspx). The deployment guide is also available from the Forefront UAG TechCenter (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee406178.aspx).
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- To start the download, click the Download button, and then do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for viewing at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the download, click Cancel.