Microsoft Download Center Archive
How to Configure and Run Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Clusters in a Security-Hardened Environment
This guide discusses how to configure and run Microsoft Exchange Server clusters in a security-hardened environment.
- This topic explains how to apply the Exchange 2003 Cluster Node Group Policy Object (GPO) templates to your Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 cluster nodes. Before you perform the procedures in this topic, it is important that you first read Running Exchange Server 2003 Clusters in a Security-Hardened Environment.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.