Update for Internet Explorer 7 for Windows Server 2003 for Itanium-based Systems (KB928089)
This update resolves a performance issue with the Phishing Filter.
- This update resolves a performance issue with the Phishing Filter. When visiting certain web pages, the Phishing Filter may increase CPU usage while evaluating the page contents and the system may become slow to respond. This problem occurs on pages that contain multiple frames or when multiple frame navigations occur quickly. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems
- This update applies to Internet Explorer 7 with the following operating system:
- Windows Server 2003 Family Itanium 64-bit
- Click the Download button on thisclick Go.
- Do one of the following: page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.