BizTalk Server 2002 Service Pack 1
BTS 2002 SP1 contains a collection of hotfixes and security fixes, as well as support for Windows Server 2003. Before installing BizTalk Server 2002 SP1, it is strongly recommended that you carefully review the documentation.
- BTS 2002 SP1 contains a collection of hotfixes and security fixes, as well as support for Windows Server 2003.
IMPORTANT: Installing BizTalk 2002 SP1 may result in compatibility issues when exchanging receipts between two BizTalk Server systems if SP1 is not present on both systems. Individual hotfixes addressing this problem are available for BizTalk Server 2000 and BizTalk Server 2002. For more information about this issue, see Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 811092.
Please be sure to read and review the SP1 documentation before installing SP1.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003
- Click the Download link to start the download.
- Click Save this program to disk to copy the download to your machine.
- Run BTS2002-SP1-ENU.exe, which will prompt you for a directory to extract the files.
- Enter c:/biztalkserver2002sp1 or another folder path if you prefer.
- Once the extraction is completed, go to that folder and double-click on the setup.exe to install SP1.