Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) offers the latest software and security updates to Windows Small Business Server.
- Microsoft® Windows® Small Business Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) offers the latest software and security updates to Windows Small Business Server 2003 (Windows SBS) including: enhanced security and performance, increased reliability, and improved productivity and collaboration. For more detailed technical information about this service pack, see What’s New for Windows SBS 2003 SP1 (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=40097).
Downloading the service pack. The download for Windows SBS SP1 includes the service packs necessary for the Standard Edition of Windows SBS 2003. As a part of this process, you must download five separate files, which could take a considerable amount of time depending upon the speed of your Internet connection. If any of service packs 1-4 are already installed, it is not necessary to do so again.
1.Service Pack 1 for the Windows Server® 2003 operating system
2.Windows SharePoint® Services 2.0 Service Pack 1
3.Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 1
4.Windows XP SP2 for Client Deployment
5.Windows Small Business Server 2003 SP1
To download each of these service packs, click “Downloading and Installing Windows Small Business Server 2003 Service Pack 1”. The file provides links to download all of the necessary service packs, along with detailed instructions for how to complete the install.
Important If you are running the Premium Edition of Windows SBS 2003, you can still download the Standard Edition of the service pack. However, you must also order the CD package to install the additional service packs necessary for the Premium Edition.
Ordering the CD package. When you order the CD package, there is a nominal fee, including shipping and handling and applicable taxes. For more information on the CD ordering process, go to the Windows Small Business Server 2003 Service Pack 1 web site.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Small Business Server 2003
- Windows Small Business Server 2003
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.