Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack
This management pack includes scripts and rules to effectively monitor Exchange 2010 and report on performance, availability, and reliability of its server roles.
- The Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 monitoring management pack is designed to be used for monitoring Exchange 2010 events, collecting Exchange component-specific performance counters in one central location, and for raising alerts for operator intervention as necessary. By detecting, sending alerts, and automatically correlating critical events, this management pack helps indicate, correct, and prevent possible service outages or configuration problems, allowing you to proactively manage Exchange servers and identify issues before they become critical. The management pack monitors and provides alerts for automatic notification of events indicating service outages, performance degradation, and health monitoring.
Feature SummaryThe Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack includes rules and scripts to monitor and report on performance, availability, and reliability of all Exchange 2010 server roles including.
- Mailbox Server Role
- Client Access Server Role
- Hub Transport Server Role
- Edge Transport Server Role
- Unified Messaging Server Role
- 12/3/2014 - Update release, version 14.03.0210.002
- 8/7/2012 - Update release, version 14.03.0038.003
- 6/15/2012 - Updated release, version 18.104.22.168
- 4/6/2011 - Updated release, version 14.02.0071.0
- 11/9/2009 - Original release of the English version and language packs, version 14.0.650.7.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Exchange Server 2010 Management Pack Guide.doc||791 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 x64 editions, Windows Server 2008
- Other Software: System Center Operations Manager 2007 or later.
- To use the English version of the Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack, you only need to download and install the English (EN) version of the Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Management Pack. The English version of the management pack includes the Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Management Pack application and the required files to use the management pack in English.
If you want to use a localized version of the management pack, you must first download and install the English version of the management pack. Then, you must download and install the language pack for your respective language. The English version of the management pack includes the Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 Management Pack application that is a prerequisite for all localized versions of the management pack.
For detailed information about installing and using this management pack, download and read the Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 Management Pack Guide. That guide is available for download on this Web page.