Visual Studio Team System 2008 Capabilities White Papers
These white papers describe the key capabilities of Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2008 in greater depth.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2008 is an integrated application life-cycle management (ALM) solution comprising tools, processes, and guidance. These white papers examine the key capabilities of Visual Studio Team System that contribute to the above benefits in greater depth than the original overview white paper.
- Communicate and Collaborate
- Drive Predictability
- Ensure Quality Early and Often
- Integrate Work Frequently
- Making Real-Time Decisions
- Managing Team Workflow
- Using Familiar Tools
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Communicate and Collaborate.docx||1.13 MB|
|Communicate and Collaborate.pdf||375 KB|
|Communicate and Collaborate.xps||627 KB|
|Drive Predictability.docx||912 KB|
|Drive Predictability.pdf||749 KB|
|Drive Predictability.xps||1,007 KB|
|Ensure Quality Early and Often.docx||878 KB|
|Ensure Quality Early and Often.pdf||394 KB|
|Ensure Quality Early and Often.xps||657 KB|
|Integrate Work Frequently.docx||314 KB|
|Integrate Work Frequently.pdf||388 KB|
|Integrate Work Frequently.xps||593 KB|
|Making Real-Time Decisions.docx||787 KB|
|Making Real-Time Decisions.pdf||795 KB|
|Making Real-Time Decisions.xps||978 KB|
|Managing Team Workflow.docx||1.15 MB|
|Managing Team Workflow.pdf||1.02 MB|
|Managing Team Workflow.xps||1.33 MB|
|Using Familiar Tools.docx||706 KB|
|Using Familiar Tools.pdf||614 KB|
|Using Familiar Tools.xps||841 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the Word document, you'll need a copy of Microsoft Office Word 2007, or Microsoft Word 97 or later with the free Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats.
To view the PDF file, you'll need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To view the XPS file, you'll need Windows Vista, or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- Download these white papers in your choice of the following formats: Microsoft Word document (DOCX), PDF file or XPS file.