Microsoft Report Viewer 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package
The Microsoft Report Viewer 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package includes controls for viewing reports designed using Microsoft reporting technology.
- Microsoft Report Viewer control enables applications that run on the .NET Framework to display reports designed using Microsoft reporting technology. This redistributable package contains Windows and Web versions of the Report Viewer. For more information about Microsoft reporting technology, click here.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86) with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86) or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Supported Architectures:
- 32-Bit (x86)
- 64-Bit (x64)
- Hardware Requirements:
- Computer that has a 2.2GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM for x86
- 8 GB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services or higher for server processing mode
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or .NET Framework 4.0
- On this page, click Download to start the download.
- To save the download on your computer so that you can install it later, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.