Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1 White Paper: Country-Specific Update for Italy
This white paper describes a Microsoft Dynamics AX feature that was released in hotfix rollup 6, and that is specific to users in Italy.
- This white paper describes the country-specific update that was released for Italy in hotfix rollup 6 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1.
In accordance with Italian legislation, companies must generate and submit a Modello 770 report electronically to the Italian government. The Modello 770 report is an annual report that provides information about the taxes withheld by a company when paying contractors and self-employed vendors. Companies remit the withheld taxes directly to the government throughout the year. At the end of the year, the company generates and transmits a report to each vendor that itemizes payments made and taxes withheld.
You can generate the Modello 770 report electronically and export the report as an ASCII file to the tax authority website.
For more information about the hotfix download, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 2405516.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Country-specific update for Italy.pdf||270 KB|
|Country-specific update for Italy.xps||397 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.