Microsoft Download Center Archive
Microsoft Origami Experience Pack
Origami Experience Pack is a combination of three programs that make your Ultra-Mobile PC (UMPC) running Windows Vista even easier to use. Upgrade your UMPC to Windows Vista, and then install Origami Experience Pack.
- Origami Experience Pack contains these three programs for an Ultra-Mobile PC (UMPC) running Windows Vista:
Access your music, videos, pictures, and favorite programs.
Play this popular game using a touch screen.
Easily view and interact with the touch screen on a UMPC.
And, don’t forget to download Microsoft Reader, so you can read e-books on your UMPC. It’s available separately for download. See Related Resources on the right side of this page to download Microsoft Reader.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista
- Supported Hardware: UMPC
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- One of these language editions of Windows Vista: English, Korean, German, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, Italian, Spanish
- 1. Tap Download in the upper-right area of this page.
2. Do one of the following:
- To start installing Origami Experience Pack immediately, tap Download, tap Save, tap Run, and then follow the instructions.
- To install Origami Experience Pack later, tap Save, and then select a location on your hard disk where you want to copy the installation package.
After installation is completed, tap the Start menu, tap All Programs, tap Microsoft Origami Experience Pack, and then tap a program to run it.