Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Workflow Integration Guide
This document describes how to create integrations for workflow.
- The manual guides you through the steps to add a new workflow or extend an existing workflow. This document discusses the following topics:
- Workflow basics: Describes the workflow architecture, the types of workflow integrations you can create, and the sample workflow integration.
- Creating a new workflow: Describes how to build the components you need to create a new approval workflow for a back office document.
- Extending an existing workflow: Describes how to build the components you need to add new data fields to an existing workflow.
- Dynamics Workflow web service: Describes how to connect to and use the Dynamics Workflow web service from an external application.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
- To view the PDF file, you'll need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.