Security Update for Windows Server 2003 for Itanium-based Systems (KB913446)
A security issue has been identified in Windows-based systems that could allow an attacker to cause the affected machine to stop responding to requests.
- A security issue has been identified in Windows-based systems that could allow an attacker to cause the affected machine to stop responding to requests. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems
- Windows Server 2003 for Itanium-based Systems
- Click the Download button in the upper right-hand corner of this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.