Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 Operations Guide
Provides detailed information for planning a BizTalk Server environment, as well as recommendations and best practices for configuring, testing, maintaining, monitoring, and optimizing this environment.
- The BizTalk Server Operations Guide is a valuable resource for anyone involved in the implementation and administration of a BizTalk solution, particularly IT professionals. The guide provides detailed information for planning a BizTalk Server environment, as well as recommendations and best practices for configuring, testing, maintaining, and monitoring this environment. The Operations Guide contains checklists for all the key tasks to help BizTalk users.
Applies to: BizTalk Server 2010
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2
- For DOCX files: Microsoft Word or Word Viewer.
- For PDF files: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- For CHM files within EXE file: No special software required.
- To start the download, click the Download button next to the desired file.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
If you are unable to view the CHM file when you click Open, try the download again but select Save and choose where you want to save the file. Then use one of the following methods to open the CHM:
1. Double-click the .chm file.
2. In the Open File-Security Warning dialog box, click to clear the Always ask before opening this file check box.
3. Click Open.
1. Right–click the .chm file, and then click Properties.
2. Click Unblock.
3. Double-click the .chm file to open the file.