Exchange Management Shell Quick Reference for Exchange 2010
This download contains a quick reference sheet that can be used to access frequently used Exchange Management Shell cmdlets and syntax in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
- The Exchange Management Shell provides a powerful command-line interface for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 that enables automation of administrative tasks. This quick reference guide provides a list of frequently used cmdlets, important conventions, and useful tips. The information is presented by feature area, such as recipient, transport, and database administration. This quick reference guide applies to the release to manufacturing (RTM) version of Exchange 2010 and also Exchange 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Internet Explorer or other web browser
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.