Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Performance and Scalability Guide
This guide provides information about Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 performance and scalability.
- This guide provides information about Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 performance and scalability. You will learn about the various factors that affect performance, and it provides recommendations about how to optimize your Exchange 2003 environment. Finally, the guide reviews how Exchange performs under various user loads and provides a method to determine your hardware needs.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Service Pack 2, Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP Embedded, Windows XP Service Pack 1
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.