Microsoft Download Center Archive
BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT v2.1 2006 Message Pack
Provides updated schema for BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT v2.1 to comply with SWIFT industry standards for 2006
- In order to provide industry-standard compliance with the SWIFT 2006 Standards Release Guide (SRG) specification, Microsoft is releasing BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2006 Message Pack v2.1 Upgrading to this new release provides the compatibility required for ongoing use of the SWIFT standard to be imposed starting in November 2006. Note that each year going forward there will be a new Message Pack release to coincide with the annual updates to the SWIFT SRG.
The 2006 Message Pack requires that users first apply BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT v2.1 SP1.
The 2006 Message Pack for BizTalk Server Accelerator for SWIFT contains the following:
- Complete re-packaging of ALL SWIFT FIN flat file message types and business rules (not just net-change).
- Updates to schemas and business rules to be fully compliant with SWIFT 2006 certification requirements.
- Carries forward all software updates related to schemas and business rules that are not superseded by 2006 requirements.
- The 2006 Message Pack for BizTalk Server Accelerator for SWIFT does not contain any components outside of schemas, business rules, and InfoPath forms.
- Before downloading and installing the 2006 Message Pack, users should download and review the Migration Guide for the BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2006 Message Pack for guidance on the installation and configuration process to ensure minimum downtime.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- Other Software: BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT v2.1, BizTalk Server 2004 SP1, SQL Server 2000 SP4
- Click on Download button above to begin downloading.