Commerce Server 2007 Service Pack 2 - Standard Edition
Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 Standard Edition provides support for running Commerce Server 2007 Standard Editions on Windows Server 2008. In addition, it includes compatibility with Visual Studio 2008, .NET 3.5 and fixes for several issues in the product. No new features are introduced in SP2
- Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Commerce Server 2007 Standard Edition provides the following functionality:
- Support for running Commerce Server 2007 Standard Edition on Windows Server 2008 with full support for IIS-7 when it is configured to run in Classic mode and Integrated Pipeline mode.
- The ability to create a Commerce Server Web Application Project in Visual Studio 2005 and support for Visual Studio 2008.
- With SP2, the Commerce Server 2007 Developer edition is supported on Windows Vista SP1
- Performance and security enhancements.
In addition, SP2 includes fixes for several known issues in the product.
Service Pack 2(SP2) for Commerce Server 2007 Standard Edition includes updated binaries in English only. Each business user application that Commerce Server 2007 provides is available in English only. This does not affect your ability to develop a multilingual Commerce Server Web site.
Installing SP2 on non-English versions of Commerce Server 2007 is not supported.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- For more information on support of Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 SP2 on Windows Server 2008 R2 see Knowledge Base Article 975567.
Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 (English)
- Click Download and uncompress the SP2 installation files.
Follow the instructions in the SP2 Read me to install SP2.