Sender ID: "Implementation Tips for the Sender ID Framework—Creating Your SPF Record"
The print-ready brochure describes the benefits of authenticated e-mail and of Sender ID implementation to both senders and recipients.
- Follow this step-by-step guide to create your own SPF record, and learn valuable tips for implementing the Sender ID Framework.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows XP
- Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or later.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.