Update for Forefront TMG 2010 (KB 980674)
VPN site-to-site connections may not work after enabling NLB.
- In an array-based TMG 2010 deployment with Integrated NLB enabled, traffic may not reach its destination. The most visible example is IPSec/PPTP/L2TP VPN site-to-site with NLB enabled, where resources are inaccessible on either side of the tunnel as soon as Integrated NLB is enabled.
Please note that this software update is a language-neutral release and may be installed on all languages of Forefront TMG 2010.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- Note: If you received from Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) a private update addressing this issue, please uninstall that update.
1. Click the Download button on this page to start the download of a component.
2. Save the download to your computer. Click Save and enter <path>\TMG-KB980674-GLB.msp
3. Open an elevated command prompt
4. Run the command:
msiexec /p <path>\TMG-KB980674-GLB.msp /L*v inst-KB980674.log