Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3
This update is the latest in a cumulative series of feature additions and bug fixes for Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable installs run-time components of Visual C++ libraries. These components are required to run C++ applications that are developed using Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 and link dynamically to Visual C++ libraries. The packages can be used to run such applications on a computer even if it does not have Visual Studio 2015 installed. These packages also install run-time components of C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, MFC, C++ AMP, and OpenMP libraries. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable includes bug fixes to the runtime DLLs and also the latest versions for KB 2999226.To find out what's new in Visual Studio 2015 Update 3, see the Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 Release Notes. For a list of fixed bugs and known issues, see the Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 MSDN Article.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Choose one of these installation options:
- Install over the Internet:
- On this page, choose the Download button.
- Select the .exe option and then choose the Next button.
- To install now, choose the Run button.
- To download an installer that you can run later, choose the Save button. (When you install, the computer must be connected to the Internet.)
- To create a local copy to install offline, choose the Save button, open a command prompt at that location and run the .exe with the /layout switch.